Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to display your results

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to display your results
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:48:30 +1000

On Thursday 07 July 2011 19:33:51 Karsten Hilbert wrote:
snip:
> If displaying lab results in a granular, tabular way is
> wrong per se I wonder why you do it as well.

I often wonder Karsten if our apparent disagreements are around interpretation
of language.

The point I was trying to make was that trying to put a single textbox on the
screen for each row of granular results is a waste of time - not that
displaying the granular results is  the problem.

The html should be easy for you anyway - its just a matter of a <html></body>

Regards

Richard