Re: [Gnumed-devel] Consumable substances

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Consumable substances
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:13:04 -0700

On 2011-09-05, at 10:35 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Using direct SQL is very much the easiest route.

Thanks for the clear instructions on direct SQL.

I only still wonder… will the zip file be locally downloaded onto a machine
which may not be the server and I gather it is (by this means) able to be
loaded into the backend without the file needing to reside on the server?

Is this part of, or different from, what was conveyed in the HINT

        HINT:  Anyone can COPY to stdout or from stdin

?

-- Jim