Re: [Gnumed-devel] [FreeMedForms] Re: How to export an entire patient re

From: Eric MAEKER
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [FreeMedForms] Re: How to export an entire patient record
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 00:17:12 +0100

Le 10 nov. 2011 à 00:07, Karsten Hilbert a écrit :

>>> Should you be interested in facilitating a GNUmed
>>> implementation thereof I'd be glad to act as point of
>>> contact.
>>
>> The FreeMedForms project implements the belgium drug
>> database. GNUMed, by making usage of FreeDiams (our open
>> source prescriber that can be integrated to GNUMed), is
>> enable to manage your specifications on the prescription. We
>> can help you on this task. If the GNUMed community approve
>> this proposal you can CC to address@hidden
>
> Sure, this sounds useful to me.
>
> What would you think should be done in FreeDiams ?

I (briefly) saw specifications for prescriptions. May be we can consider to
include them as a "prescription exporter" service ? GNUMed send a zip file with
all FreeDiams prescriptions to "export", or just one prescription file,
FreeDiams gives in return the "exported" prescription accordingly to a given
schema ?

> Karsten

-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)