Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to export an entire patient record

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How to export an entire patient record
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:18:57 +0100

On Wednesday, November 09, 2011 09:45:40 PM richard terry wrote:

Hi all,

> snip
> >

> But I'd agree with jim - without export gnuMed cannot be taken seriously.

I like these threads on what feature needs to be there and what not. There is
no answer. Don't even think there is one. It all depends on the one using
GNUmed. In future threads I would like to see us implement the policy that the
one making a statement clearly identifies him-/herself.

That means to rephrase statments into this form.

until this feature is implemented *I* cannot take GNUmed seriously.

Why is this important ? Because there are users out there who take it
seriously already. Given they don't need GNUmed make up for Australian,
Canadian  and German health system probs. They just use it for what is there
already.

Regards,
Sebastian