[Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value col our red, display of … ,

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value col our red, display of … , and gnuplot auto-invocatio n?
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 01:01:24 +0000

Somehow, after I had added a second value of a same measurement (see screenshot)

(1) one of the values is shown in red as

467 …

prompting the questions

--> why in red, while the other is black?
--> why the …

(2) a dialog also opened, with the window bar titled

Select letter or form template

with the columns

Template Version Type
1 test type plot script v16.0 Gnuplot script
2 test types plot script v16.0 Gnuplot script

and I am just wondering whether something that I did invoked this, or whether this is automatic, and whether this is configurable.

-- Jim