Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value colour red , display of

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value colour red , display of � , and gnuplot auto-invocation?
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:35:30 +0200

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:38:38AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> OK, I see what you are getting at. It sounds quite
> reasonable to me. Please suggest colors (and ways to
> communicate what they mean).

What about grid cells containing more than one value: In the
extreme case there can be a low, a normal, and a high value
in the cell.

Use one color for "out of bounds" AND show the lab indicator
(OR add a +/- (or up/down arrow)) ?

You do realize we are losing the value of
.clinically_relevant, aren't you ?

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de