Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value colour red

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value colour red
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:01:39 +0000

On 2013-07-16, at 12:10 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Given that said cornflower blue is used across
> high/low/mixed this issue should be moot ?

So does this mean that we will lose the proposed

        pink for high
        light blue for low

and as a result will enjoy a single colour shade for *all* abnormals?

If there is no outcry from others, I will relent, after pointing out that the
distinction is simple and to lose it, I think, loses us something that would
otherwise offer easy informational value. Without it, you then have to look at
an indicator which might be a letter instead of + or -, and maybe even having
to check the tooltip for the range, and all of that requires more conscious
mental processing.

-- Jim