Re: [Gnumed-devel] jl-gui - access to log tables

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] jl-gui - access to log tables
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:26:18 +0200

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 02:07:07PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> The part that continues to trouble me greatly, as already
> stated, is the requirement to input a date started for
> medications when I do not know them and therefore anything
> that I would input is wrong.

That isn't exactly right: you might - say, by accident -
enter the correct date.

> This bothers me to the point that I cannot use medication
> management and if there is no clear commitment that any
> solution will be implemented

There cannot be any kind of commitment except by yourself to
yourself. This is due to the nature of the process you are
part of in this community.

> If I am not confident I will ever be able to properly use GNUmed

This is so overly broad a statement as to border on the
untrue. In order to make it true you will have to define the
precise context of "properly use GNUmed".

> However, unless we can get over a few humps in the next 12-24 months,

Within that timeframe a lot is possible. It begs the
question by whom and which.

Things being advocated and catered for are a lot more
probable to happen than those not.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de