Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 14:49:29 +0100

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 01:45:30PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I have now added the review status to the start of the
> "Comment" column of the measurements list view such that the
> list can be sorted on that column thereby grouping together
> test results by their respective stati
>
>       - reviewed
>       - not reviewed (at all)
>       - not reviewed by you (if you are the intended reviewer = responsible)
>
> (IOW, tests reviewed by anyone other than yourself for which
> your are NOT marked as responsible will be flagged as
> reviewed)
>
> That'll make few-and-far-between results lacking reviews much
> easier to find.

Actually, using the Comment column was rather wasteful (in
many cases there won't be comment so comment column space can
be reclaimed). The Value column, however, will always have
text so I added an indicator into that.

The sad thing is that Python does not easily properly sort
non-alphanumeric unicode characters (even punctuation is
ignored), not even by unicode code point. I had to add in a
single character in front of the writing hand to make Python
consistently sort the lines while ignoring the writing hand
symbol. Neither ! nor . nor - nor SPACE nor _ would work :-(

On the upside of things we can now get things done better.

The tooltip will show the status (who is responsible, who
signed so far) as usual.