Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 19:01:53 +0000

On 2014-12-11, at 3:01 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

>> You do know the workarounds to get things done ?
>
> Does this question need answering in light of the above ?

The inbox continues to detect and inform about such values needing signing and
as I recall takes the user to the plugin.

Presently, my only measurements are those that I myself input, and so I can
visually detect such unsigned entries without too much difficulty.

But in the case where such measurements could be harder to find, what other
workarounds exist?

-- JIm