Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 19:25:06 +0000

On 2014-12-11, at 1:39 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> Certainly, but panels will "only" be seen upon selection in
> the measurements plugin. I am thinking of "super-relevant"
> measurements which the user may want to keep in view "all the
> time", such as BP / weight in a GP office.

Currently, my Overview plugin ...  Measurements area shows

        Latest:

and it would seem to me that this would be the place (other than in the
Measurements plugin itself) to 'program' (configure) further tests to be shown.

Candidates:

- unsigned measurements (including those older than the "latest".
- latest abnormal measurement (if older than latest in the case where all
latest are normal)
        ideally this would exclude any that had more-recently normalized
- the elements of a Measurements 'panel'
        --> suggest this could be a panel named Overview
- a per-patient panel (future)

??

-- JIm