Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:33:38 +0100

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 08:47:11PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> The measurements plugin provides the function
>
> [Select]    your unsigned (Y)     all unsigned (A)
>
> except neither of them appear to select the cell at bottom left containing a
> weight of 75.
>
> Is it because the cell contains multiple readings, one of which is already
> signed?

Probably. I'll have to check to be sure.

You do know the workarounds to get things done ?

BTW, would you think it worthwhile to "somehow" "always" keep
in view "a few" results, say, in the top row area ?  Say, BP
and pulse, EDC if exists, GFR if known, QTc if known ?
(surely configurable with a few hardcoded defaults perhaps)

If so, which and/or which way ?