Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 1.4.9 inability to select unsigned results to sign
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:32:13 +0100

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 07:25:06PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> > Certainly, but panels will "only" be seen upon selection in
> > the measurements plugin. I am thinking of "super-relevant"
> > measurements which the user may want to keep in view "all the
> > time", such as BP / weight in a GP office.
>
> Currently, my Overview plugin ...  Measurements area shows
>
>       Latest:
>
> and it would seem to me that this would be the place (other than in the
> Measurements plugin itself) to 'program' (configure) further tests to be
> shown.

I agree this area can be enhanced. However, this also only
shows when the Overview plugin is in focus.

I am thinking more like "I want to see these measurements at
all times regardless of the plugin in focus":

        Say, a nephrologist wants to always see BP, Crea, BUN, GFR.

        A GP wants INR (if on VitKInhibs), BP, weight, blood sugars (if
diabetic), GFR, EDC.

        Obs/Gyn always wants EDC, LMP, parity.

        Surgeon wants Leukocytes, CRP, PTT, INR, platelets.

But maybe this use case doesn't exist ?

If it does -- where to put it ?

A third line in the top panel ?