apache.make

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: apache.make
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:09:51 +0000 (GMT)

In my spare time, I am starting to play with web stuff and GNUstep.

As a first step, I wrote an extension to the GNUstep make package which
allows to write GNUstep-based Apache modules.  It is quite simple, being
composed of a single apache.make file to be included in the GNUmakefile.

In attach you find both the apache.make, the documentation, and an example
of a GNUstep-based Apache module.  <bug reports or comments are welcome,
particularly because it is the first time I work with Apache's modules.>

The work is donated to GNUstep and the FSF as usual - my question is -
where should this be put on GNUstep CVS ?