ANN: StepTalk Palette 1.0

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: ANN: StepTalk Palette 1.0
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:25:27 +0100

Hi,

I wrote a Gorm palette that let you create StepTalk scripts you can drag'n drop on a window, and connect objects to it. For example, it can easily be used to create the famous "calculator" example (3 textfields plus a button..). It works well, and I figured some people here could be interested (plus it's an example of how to make a palette).

It's here: http://www.roard.com/gnustep/STPalette-1.0.tgz
licenced under LGPL.

More informations about the why and how here: http:// camaelon.blogspot.com , and check the READMEs.

You need to install first libStepTalkView then compile the palette itself and load it in gorm. If you want to use this view in your app you need to link your app to libStepTalkView.

Have fun !

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke