Re: Debug as default...

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Debug as default...
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:28:20 +0200

On Sep 20, 2006, at 06:19, Nicola Pero wrote:
Anyway, let me know if '-g -O2' causes problems, I presume if the '- O2' seriously confuse the debugger let me know and we can revert that change, or maybe use '-g -O' ?

At least the exception handling in libFoundation (which uses nested functions) is b0rked with -O2. Not sure about -O. Which is why we always disable it ...

(is it possibly to filter out the -O per file?, eg MyStream_OPTIMIZE = no or something like this?)

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess