Commit r28657

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Commit r28657
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:44:37 +0200

Hi David,

In r28657 you've added the following code to GSFFIInvocation

#define __OBJC_LEGACY_GNU_MODE__
#import <objc/runtime.h>
#import <pthread.h>

Unfortunately, this breaks compilation for everyone who is using the
old runtime or gcc's libobjc directly (at least up to gcc 4.3) because
the file objc/runtime.h is not present. Could you please add an autoconf
test to include objc/runtime.h only conditionally or avoid including the
header altogether.

Wolfgang

P.S.: Sorry about the fuss I made in my last mail -- it was an incarnation
of the its too early in the morning without enough coffee syndrome.