Re: NSXML* classes changed to use libxml2 directly... Should we merge th

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSXML* classes changed to use libxml2 directly... Should we merge this into the trunk?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:27:44 +0100

I don't quite see your point here. From a quick look into NSXMLParser I have the impression that we currently only support XML parsing without libxml. And this seems to work well enough for NIB loading. (I mean XML based NIBs we support the binary NIBs as well)

We already report in configure when optional libraries are missing. That way new users should be aware of missing functionality due to there limited setup.