Re: NSXML* classes changed to use libxml2 directly... Should we merge th

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: NSXML* classes changed to use libxml2 directly... Should we merge this into the trunk?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:51:33 +0100

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:45, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:

it is one of the reasons why we loose many users and developers, we force everything to be a big tank even if it is not necessary.

I definitely think it's not a big deal. Bigger deal is distributions not shipping latest and greatest GNUstep. At least that was the case last time I've checked out the one shipping with Debian. Another big thing is development tools being hard to figure out.

--
Ivan Vučica - address@hidden