Install location for libobjc2

From: Tom Davie
Subject: Install location for libobjc2
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:54:34 +0000

Hi all,

I'm slightly confused just right now.  It's been a while since I installed
libobjc2, and I'm having trouble installing the svn trunk version.

It appears that libojbc2 is being installed into /usr/local/lib, rather than
/usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries as I'd expect.  This is causing
configuring GNUstep-base to die saying my obj-c compiler does not work (as it
can't find the runtime).

The only way I can see this happening is if Makefile is being used rather than
GNUmakefile.  In what circumstances will this happen?  How would I go about
restoring correct behaviour?

Thanks

Tom Davie