Re: New release of the gnustep-base library … please test trunk

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: New release of the gnustep-base library … please test trunk
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:28:50 +0200

Latest Android NDK (8e, from March 2013) contains Clang 3.1:
http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html [2]

Considering that it's hard enough to compile for Android (I didn't do
it yet, hopefully I'll get around to it these days…) I suggest we
target Clang 3.1 for now.--

Ivan Vučica
 address@hidden

Do your plans to work on UIKit still hold? :-)

If so, then I'd try to find some time to support the arm target in Darling dyld and libobjcdarwin (to support ObjC calls). I've already had some "fun" compiling Darling for Android myself, so I guess it would be easier to play with it on Raspberry Pi first - it has the same CPU architecture as iPhone 2G/3G.

--
Luboš Doležel