Re: New release of the gnustep-base library … plea se test trunk

From: Doug Warren
Subject: Re: New release of the gnustep-base library … plea se test trunk
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:42:33 -0700

I'm running gnustep-corebase and gnustep-base on Android based somewhat on your patches and somewhat on my own work.  Porting a rather large iOS app at the moment and writing GTest cases for where I run into problem between the runtimes.  I'll be starting some new threads on at least two of those a bit later today.