Re: Cutting a gnustep-gui release

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Cutting a gnustep-gui release
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 23:47:27 +0100

Hi,

Ivan Vučica wrote:
Let me know if you would like me to delay or to sync with another release.

current gui has some important fixes done by fred: they could be backported to stable in case?

However, I just proved that TalkSoup crashing is caused by current gui... reverting to a couple of months ago (1st October) makes it work.
I will try bisecting and understand which change(s) cause this crash.

Riccardo