gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] What is our current bug state?

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] What is our current bug state?
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:24:21 -0800

address@hidden said:
> Please test head with WRITE_PAD and CLOSE_DELAY zeroed.  It looks now as
> though O_NONBLOCK may have been the culprit behind that problem too.

I'm seeing lots of errors on Fedora.

Regression test FAILED: 2 errors in 89 tests total (0 not found).
Regression test FAILED: 17 errors in 89 tests total (0 not found).
Regression test FAILED: 7 errors in 89 tests total (0 not found).
Regression test FAILED: 2 errors in 89 tests total (0 not found).

It passes a few quick tests with:
  CLOSE_DELAY = 0.2

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.