gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?

From: Mike
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 22:44:28 -0400

On 07/18/2016 09:37 PM, Hal Murray wrote:
So, open call, anything we should get changed before September?
What happened to the tangle with the Venus chip that starts sending just
before the top of second getting mixed up with PPS?
I believe that was my issue. I have figured out how to set it (Venus 6 chip) so that the output is much closer to the top of the second. If memory serves it was coming in around xx.941 or so. Occasionally it seems to drift one way or the other. My take is it's not a great piece of hardware. Perhaps the firmware is buggy? Been trying to just let it run and collect some logs to see what the out come is.

Mike