gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSD for AOSP

From: ABOU ZID Ahmed
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSD for AOSP
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:34:54 +0100

Hey,

I tried to push a cross compiled GPSD to AOSP

https://packages.ubuntu.com/en/trusty/arm64/gpsd/filelist

But it seems that it’s not working. Can’t start it. I have a weird error : “gpsd no such file or directory” but the gpsd is correctly preen

I use some rules to put it on the system image on /system/bin.

I think my only solution is to build it from Android device tree... (only the gpsd daemon)

So, I need to know which file are compiled for that part.

Then I can implement the makefile for Android.

Can anyone help me for that ?

Thanks everyone.

Ahmed

Sent from Mail for Windows 10