gpsd-users

Re: Getting NMEA data out from gpsd for use in u-center

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: Getting NMEA data out from gpsd for use in u-center
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 10:26:55 -0400

Hello David,

I think you missed the point about why, for you, “u-center doesn't connect or
doesn't recognise udp/tcp on 2947”.

Did you ever try u-center & GPSd with the “-G” option to tell GPSd to allow
external network connections?  Without it, an external network connection to
GPSd would have never worked, and this is most likely why you determined
“u-center doesn't connect or doesn't recognise udp/tcp on 2947”.

Thanks,
Frank