gpsd-users

Re: Getting NMEA data out from gpsd for use in u-center

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: Getting NMEA data out from gpsd for use in u-center
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 11:20:24 -0400

Hello David,

I haven’t had the need for this.

BTW - you mentioned you didn’t check the MAN pages because you like to look at documentation in a web browser on another monitory.  Most open source projects have web versions of the MAN pages.  GPSd’s is located here:  https://gpsd.gitlab.io/gpsd/gpsd.html.  About half way down are MAN pages for each part of the GPSd project.

Thanks,
Frank