guix-devel

Re: 05/15: gnu: wesnoth: Rename package to the-battle-for-wesnoth.

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: 05/15: gnu: wesnoth: Rename package to the-battle-for-wesnoth.
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 20:57:08 +0100

On 2019-03-29 16:16, Andreas Enge wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 03:02:00PM +0100, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote:
>> I still think this change should be reverted
>
> I also think so.

Agreed, I remember having proposed and gotten a 1 name change through
the patch-review-process and that worked fine and that I had to
deprecate the old name properly to get it accepted.

Pierre would you be willing to prepare some patches to include the long
names/project names in the descriptions instead and send them to the
patches-list?

👍

--
Cheers Swedebugia