guix-devel

Re: We need your feedback of the documentation videos!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: We need your feedback of the documentation videos!
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 22:13:59 +0200

Hello!

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <address@hidden> skribis:

> On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 03:55:16PM -0300, Laura Lazzati wrote:
>> Hi Guix!
>>
>> I've uploaded a new version of the video for asking for help. Here is the
>> link to it: https://archive.org/details/guix-videos/03-help-new-version.webm
>>
>> I guess I took into account all the suggestions from Ricardo and Tobias,
>> but I would appreciate feedback again :)
>>
>> Kind regards :)
>> Laura
>
> What is the status on these videos?  Have they received feedback yet?
> Please someone review and publish and blog about them before the next
> Guix release.  They would be useful for Guix to grow, I think.

I think so too!  As is too often the case, I haven’t allocated as much
bandwidth to that as I wanted, but if you wanted to integrate them on
the web site, I think that’d be great.

Especially since we now host the web site by ourselves, we could also
host the videos there, so that can be pretty easy to do.

WDYT?

Ludo’.