guix-devel

Re: We need your feedback of the documentation videos!

From: sirgazil
Subject: Re: We need your feedback of the documentation videos!
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 09:25:10 -0500

---- On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 03:12:26 -0500 pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
<address@hidden> wrote ----

 > On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 08:35:59AM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:
 > > On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 08:59:40PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
 > > wrote:
 > > > Thank you for your review.  I will resend tomorrow with these changes.
 > > >

 > > Sorry it takes me longer than expected to implement all of sirgazil’s
 > > suggestions.  I will finish today.

No worries :)

 > P.S. I would like to request a review of this functions I would like
 > to add to website/apps/aux/lists.scm:

Or maybe you could factor out the "sample" procedure defined in the
"index-builder" of "(apps packages builder)". I think Wurmus added that one for
the Packages home page.

 > Also I want to ask, the “license” header says:
 >
 > ;;; GNU Guix web site
 > ;;; Initially written by sirgazil who waves all
 > ;;; copyright interest on this file.
 >
 > sirgazil, shall I replace “waves” by “waives”?  I believe this is a
 > typo.

That's a typo, yes. Although, if I didn't do anything in that file, I think
that line should not be there, but I'm not a lawyer.

---
https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/