guix-devel

Re: We need your feedback of the documentation videos!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: We need your feedback of the documentation videos!
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 22:32:24 +0200

Hi Florian,

"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <address@hidden> skribis:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 08:59:40PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:
>> Thank you for your review.  I will resend tomorrow with these changes.
>>

> Sorry it takes me longer than expected to implement all of sirgazil’s
> suggestions.  I will finish today.  Ludo, shall I push this evening
> with videos coming from the Internet Archive (archive.org)?

Sure!  I haven’t tried building the web site with the patches (do check
“guix build -f .guix.scm” before pushing), but the changes LGTM
overall, and long overdue!

We can keep the videos on archive.org for now, I guess they won’t
disappear overnight, and eventually we can move them to guix.gnu.org
when one of us can allocate time for that.

Thank you for moving forward on this topic!

Ludo’.