gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Time used

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Time used
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:25:51 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
>>    http://people.cc.jyu.fi/~majukati/check_call_str.cxx
>>    -ei kannattane tehdä kuitenkaan omaa tiedostoa, laittaa sinne
>>     callgl.cxx ja täydentää headerin.
> Absolutely. Do you have a savannah id? We should give you write
> access (but it's very good to check first if you're not
> completely sure).

You can add 'mudyc' as my id to gzz's cvs.

> Now, a couple of points:
>       - you should support tabs as well as spaces as separators;
>         make sure you have test cases for all possible combinations.

Yes, tabs was the case I was thinking about. Might be good to solve it
before submitting the patch.

> [talking about fading background color]
> Do you mean continuous fading or fading between vobscenes?

Between vobscenes.

> OTOH, if the BG color has a semantic meaning (such as change between
> move and text edit modes), a sharp change might be
> better than a gradual one.

Ok, we have an efective but psychological thing to give direct response
to user - background.

Things which have an influence to it are(list more) in priority order:

1  mode
2  window
3  view

   -Matti