gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: Gzz, Benutzername usw...

From: Kanonenschwein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: Gzz, Benutzername usw...
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:47:34 +0200

> (Translation: "Could it be that make test runs gl tests, too? It seems
> to do that on my system and then it complains. Without those tests all
> the rest is running completely normally, at least here :8)")
>
> Hi Marc,
>
> could you copy&paste the relevant lines (where it complains)? I tried to
> misfix this issue this morning, but I may not have been successful... I
> assume you have the newest CVS version?

ok, here is the output. And yes, I am using the newest CVS version.

java -Xms64M -Xmx128M
-Dpython.path=../depends/jythonlib.jar:../depends/pythonlib.jar:../depends/yaml.jar:../depends/docutils.jar
-Dpython.verbose=message  org.python.util.jython test/test.py
test/gzz/gfx/locale.test skipped: JNI required.
test/gzz/gfx/locale.test skipped: JNI required.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "test/test.py", line 105, in ?
  File "test/test.py", line 84, in suite
  File "/home/mschiereck/programmieren/gzz/gzz/test/testutil.py", line 154, in
suite
  File "/home/mschiereck/programmieren/gzz/gzz/test/testutil.py", line 98, in
load
  File "test/gzz/gfx/gl/basicrender.test", line 5, in ?
  File "/home/mschiereck/programmieren/gzz/gzz/test/testutil.py", line 43, in
getGraphicsWindow
NameError: GraphicsAPI
make: *** [test] Fehler 255