gzz-dev

[Gzz] 9th (asko)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] 9th (asko)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:27:19 +0300 (EEST)

8h workday
- rehearsing matrix calculations
  * OpenGL stuff without vertex programs need some routines and don't know
    yet it there flexible GPL libraries to fullfill our needs...
    Although, as embossed textures are not needed for while (according
    to Tuomas) this is not urgent.

Hrr... it seems I'm taking too seriously my role as "a person undergoing
non-military service". In other words I'm doing only what is given and
not much thinking myself ;) So, before hurrying with the next deadline I
would like to get to know with current client (changes from 0.6.X, where
are all keybindings, views, dimlists...). Guess, there's still good stuff
to convert from 0.6.X (eg. views)...

Benja: Would it be too bad to discriminate JNI tests with different
filename extension? As I recall, currently the extension is given already
in the makefile.

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/