h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] H5MD developer's guide

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] H5MD developer's guide
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21:48:52 +0200

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 01:49:34PM -0400, Peter Colberg wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 06:02:39PM +0200, Pierre de Buyl wrote:
> > What about github pages?
>
> Can we use the repository at Savannah for the storage of pages?

Yes, all that is needed is that a push of the branch gh-pages is made to the
github account.

> This is possible with the ikiwiki or gitit software.
>
> I noticed that there is a repository https://github.com/h5md/h5md
> that is not pointing to the Savannah one, and out of date. Does
> github not integrate git repositories on servers outside of their
> control?

If you push to github, github will happily notify users via tens of different
methods. I don't know if we can auto-push to github however. At this time,
without manual intervention, github is not up to date.