h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] H5MD developer's guide

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] H5MD developer's guide
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:33:50 +0200

I completely agree with Konrad. I think by far the best solution is to provide
a reference implementation, ideally as a library, so that it can be used by
others. We are currently working on implementing the vmd plugin for h5md, and
this turns out complex on the one hand and incomplete on the other. From that
Plugin, we will try to get a reference implementation for some aspects.

The has been a lot of discussion going on in the last days, and I haven't been
able to follow all of it. Also, i do not want to read all of them now.  Do we
have a changelog or something? Or is it best to use the git log? Is the
discussion section in the spec up to date?

Olaf