Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health in a FreeBSD jail

From: Christoph H. Larsen
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health in a FreeBSD jail
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:01:45 +0300

Dear All,
Cédric, the issue was that I used the old Tryton 2.0 configuration file. As a new configuration file is seemingly not automagically installed, or its need highlighted during the PIP-based installation procedure, it might be a good idea to inform the unsuspecting user of the need to install a new configuration file after the installation process. (Maybe I missed something during that process, so please take my words with a grain of salt!).
All working now...
Thanks, everyone!
Chris