Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:40:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Adrian

I understand your view that a generic and comprehensive "clinical
scheduling" module may be useful for GNU Health, but I think that a person's
immunization information is so important that it deserves its own independent
module.

Might you be interested in drawing up a "clinical specification" for
another module which might be called - health_integrated_care_plan ?

This
could include an integrated view of community/hospital clinical appointments,
clinical goals/targets, monitoring of treatment response etc. etc.

Might be
useful for release 2.9 Luis ?

Regards

Andrew