Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health child immunisation schedule functionality?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:12:10 -0300

I agree with Andrew,
Even though a integrated health plan with a preventive approach is totally necesary, inmunizations is such a bis issue that should have its own module.
Specially considering that this procedure may often envolve a lot of paperwork or case-work, so to have all the information grouped in one module would be very usefull.

In any case, a module that would consider health goals and integrated care would be a major improvement!

Regards
Cecilia