Re: [Health-dev] DevOps

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] DevOps
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 12:01:45 +0100

Hi Carlos, Axel, Marc and Community !

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 13:59:56 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Luis
>
> Yes, you are right, however it is far from having "Infraestructure as
> code", what I mean is having health on a way on working as Continues
> Delivery and Continues Integration, considering that implementing ERP
> requires more than just install
>
> What do you think about that?

I think that your proposals and the community feedback are very
valuable, and those are what make GNU Health great :)

Each new GNU Health stable version incorporates many of these
suggestions and contributions coming from the community.

That said, we need to provide a generic, universal environment. Then
each operating system can create their GNU Health package to be used on
their package management system.

I'm quite happy with the installation and management tools that
GNU Health currently provides, but I'm positive there is way for
improvement.

Bests,
Luis