Re: [Health-dev] [Report Template] Please test these report templates an

From: Feng Shu
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [Report Template] Please test these report templates and feed back if possible.
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:32:27 +0800

Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> writes:

> Dear Feng Shu
>
> Thank you very much! Great step forward in report translation! We'll
> test and update the repos in the upcoming days.

Good news.

I have updated all report template files except
health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who, my work nealy done :-)

health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who use libreoffice's chart feature and
I do not familar this feature, so I decide to not edit them at the moment.

please test and feed back.

NOTE: Before test these template files, we need apply a patch, it add
some field_str to py files. which let develop template file more simple.