Re: [Health-dev] [Report Template] Please test these report templates an

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [Report Template] Please test these report templates and feed back if possible.
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 17:07:30 +0100

Dear Feng Shu

On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:32:27 +0800
Feng Shu <tumashu@163.com> wrote:

> Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> writes:
>
> > Dear Feng Shu
> >
> > Thank you very much! Great step forward in report translation! We'll
> > test and update the repos in the upcoming days.
>
> Good news.
>
> I have updated all report template files except
> health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who, my work nealy done :-)
>
> health_pediatrics_growth_charts_who use libreoffice's chart feature
> and I do not familar this feature, so I decide to not edit them at
> the moment.
>
> please test and feed back.
>
> NOTE: Before test these template files, we need apply a patch, it add
> some field_str to py files. which let develop template file more
> simple.

Excellent!! I have applied the patch provided for the strings, as well
as the updated reports!

Please see:
https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/6dc15610d6d1

Please test and check font types and other details (GH uses "FreeSans"
font).

Thank you again for this excellent work, that hopefully solves the
split strings for translations!

All the best
Luis