Re: Cfengine daemons keep dying!!!

From: Adam M. Dunn
Subject: Re: Cfengine daemons keep dying!!!
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:03:55 -0600 (CST)

AHHH, Mark, sorry.  They ARE dumping core files.  I was looking in the
wrong place.  I was checking my current working directory, but it seems
the core is dumping to the .../inputs directory and I wasn't looking
there.

If I send this to you will this help any?

~adam

Adam Dunn
Systems Administrator II
Human Genome Sequencing Center