Utf-8 input framework for Romanised Sanskrit &c.

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Utf-8 input framework for Romanised Sanskrit &c.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:51:41 +0900 (JST)

From: Richard Mahoney <rbm49@ext.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:13:01 +1200

[Forwarded from H-Buddhism]

Dear Colleagues,

Following on from postings earlier in the month about input methods
for Romanised Sanskrit, I should mention that I have just recast and
uploaded a utf-8 input framework for users of the text editor GNU
Emacs: utf-8_input.el.

In brief, utf-8_input.el provides a utf-8 input framework for Latin-1
Supplement, Latin Extended-A, Latin Extended-B, IPA Extensions,
Spacing Modifier Letters, Combining Diacritical Marks, and Latin
Extended Additional.

It can be downloaded from:

  http://homepages.comnet.co.nz/~r-mahoney/biblio/biblio.html

Best regards,