RE: Using only one emacs session

From: Suttles, Andrew C. (GRC-DSI0)
Subject: RE: Using only one emacs session
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 08:14:30 -0500

Good point.  I was thinking of two small programming projects where I am the
chief code maintainer.  However, if the only local variable at the bottom of
the source is "compile-command", it seems to be a good solution.  The compile
command should be the same for whoever edits the source for projects with
simple compile commands.