Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Is Emacs very alive, active and improving?
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:24:18 +0200

Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> writes:

> Ahh, thanks!
>
> BTW assume we all here agree these are difficult and
> complex matters.  If other do better at a certain
> field, doesn't mean we are bad, just we could learn
> something :)

Yes, there's that, and also, in general, we wish the Vim
people, and everyone else all the best with their
efforts. Even projects like Ubuntu and Eclipse which I
really don't care for, and to some degree think are even
destructive (enormous human resources put on more or
less reinventing the wheel), when it comes down to the
Ubuntu/Eclipse programmers as well as users, I wish them
all the best, and if they do some things even better
than Emacs I have absolutely no problem with that, on
the contrary.

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573