Re: call function in other window ?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: call function in other window ?
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 22:42:59 +0000

On Mon, May 22, 2017, 6:27 PM Jean-Christophe Helary <
jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com> wrote:

> Possibly. But most of the documentation I work with is not Emacs specific
> and generally does not come in anything but PDF. So I don't have many
> options.

On that note, have you tried pdf-tools package (available on Melpa)? It's
so convenient that I have started using that as the default PDF viewer. I
need to routinely access some IEEE standards available as PDF, so I have
bound keys to find-file those and they open up in the pdf-view major mode
(doc-view equivalent) by pdf-tools.

> --

Kaushal Modi