Re: General advice beyond Org

From: edgar
Subject: Re: General advice beyond Org
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 04:27:49 +0000

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 11:05:17 -0700
From: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

<tomas@tuxteam.de> writes:

I certainly didn't mean to dump on "emotional"! I think most of us are
working from emotional impulses most of the time; I think that's normal.

Tell us the truth! You are a cold-blooded and insensitive hot-dog, we know! ;) ... (if you are asking yourself why hot-dog, does it really matter? mmm, hungry!)

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!