Re: Flyspell difficult to configure, documentation not honest

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Flyspell difficult to configure, documentation not honest
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 07:08:04 -1000

>> Spell check on the fly isn't a good idea.
>
> I beg to differ.  I love flyspell and use it all the time

This is why there are options, to suit a wide range of preferences and
needs. Personally, I don't use flyspell (or the equivalent in any
other text input system, including LibreOffice). I mostly write
fiction and don't want distractions--- spell-checking somewhere down
the line is more than good enough. But that's me, and that's my style.

Emacs certainly is more than big enough to accommodate all sorts of styles.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

Via Linux/Emacs/Gnus/BBDB.